TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Scottish Silver‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website – Hayward & Stott Limited trading as Scottish Silver [‘The Company’] . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Our company registration number is SC 401705.
Our VAT Registration Nr. is GB 774 69 1093.
The Founding Director of Scottish Silver is Charles Edmund Stott.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and photographic images & graphics. Reproduction of any image or copy is prohibited.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
- All products remain the property of The Company until full payments are received and credited to The Company’s bank account/s.
- Your use of this website and the conditions applicable to purchasing products listed on the website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Laws of England and Wales, Northern Ireland & Scotland.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
MARKETING, OUR PROMISE TO YOU…
We promise never to share your information with anyone.
Which involves never passing your details on to a third party for marketing purposes. We may contact you with promotions we think might interest you either by mail, telephone or email. You always have the choice to opt out of further communications.
If you have questions about our terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com